Laugh With Confidence Again!
Harvard Implant Specialist
Dental Implant in ONE DAY
Only one surgery instead of two
Extraction, Implant and Bone the same day
Ready to Restore Your Smile?
Schedule a FREE, No Obligation Consultation Today!
Watch This To Learn
How Dental Implants Can Impact Your Smile And Your Life
Meet Your Implant SpecialistDR. JUAN CABANILLAS
Dr Cabanillas has unsurpassed experience performing this highly complicated procedure having successfully placed over 5000 implants, 500 full mouth reconstructions and 300 All-On-4 Arches. Known for placing the highest quality dental restorations, he is highly sought after in the affluent South Florida community by executives, celebrities, and patients with the most challenging cases!
The American Board of Oral Implantology (Diplomate)
Academy of Osseointegration
American Dental Association
Florida Dental Association
American Academy of Implant Dentistry (Associate Fellow)
You have several options when it comes to dental implants
Missing just one tooth?
A single dental implant crown is your best option. It will:
● Look and work like a natural tooth
● Restore your natural chewing ability
● Preserve your bone
● Save you money in the long run
Missing several teeth?
A multi-implant bridge is ideal for filling medium-sized gaps in your smile. These bridges are:
● Incredibly strong
● A permanent solution
● Great at preserving your bone
● A life-long natural teeth replacement solution
Missing lots of teeth?
Implant Stabilized Overdentures offer a cost-effective alternative to regular dentures. These overdentures:
● Snap into place over 2-4 implants
● Help prevent bone loss
● Vastly improve your food chewing and tasting
A Full Fixed Set Of Teeth
This full, fixed arch implant uses the latest dental technology to give you a dream smile that’s as good as if not better than the smile nature gave you. The bridge:
● Is chip and stain resistant
● Offers a permanent solution (does not need to be removed
● Is custom designed to fix onto 4-6 implants per arch