Understanding Dental Bonding: Its Procedure, Benefits, and Cost at Luxe Dental, Lauderhill FL
Are you in the quest for top-notch dental solutions in Lauderhill, Florida? Your search ends here! Luxe Dental, a renowned name in the field of cosmetic dentistry, is your trusted partner for a range of dental procedures, including dental bonding – a pocket-friendly and swift way to bring back your dazzling smile.
The term dental bonding, or tooth bonding, may have been heard by you. It’s an integral part of cosmetic dentistry that can resolve several dental concerns. However, what does dental bonding imply, how is it carried out, and what is the cost involved? These questions are addressed in this blog post.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding refers to a method wherein a durable plastic material, or resin, of the same color as the tooth is bonded to the tooth and solidified using a specific light. This procedure results in the material bonding with the tooth, enhancing the individual’s smile. This technique is a suitable solution for those suffering from chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth, or for those wishing to fill the gaps between teeth or alter their overall shape.
Our Treatment Warranty Your Peace of Mind
The Dental Bonding Process at Luxe Dental, Lauderhill
At Luxe Dental, our highly skilled dental practitioners in Lauderhill ensure that the dental bonding procedure is painless and expedient. The procedure generally takes around 30 to 60 minutes for each tooth and usually doesn’t necessitate anesthesia unless it’s being used to fill a decayed tooth.
The dental bonding process at Luxe Dental involves several steps:
- Preparation: Dental bonding typically requires minimal prior preparation. Anesthesia is often not necessary unless the bonding is being used to fill a decayed tooth.
- Color Matching: A shade guide is utilized by our dentist to choose a composite resin color that closely matches the color of your existing teeth.
- Bonding Process: The surface of the tooth is roughened and a conditioning liquid is applied. These procedures help the bonding material adhere to the tooth.
- Resin Application: A tooth-colored, putty-like resin is applied, molded, and smoothed to the desired shape.
- Hardening: An ultraviolet light or laser is used to harden the material.
- Final Touches: Once the resin has hardened, further trimming and shaping is done by the dentist, and it is then polished to match the sheen of the rest of the tooth surface.
How Much Does Dental Bonding Cost in Lauderhill, Florida?
The cost of dental bonding varies based on several factors, including the extent of the procedure and the specific rates of your dentist. In general, you can expect to pay between $100 to $400 per tooth.
Dental bonding is often covered by most dental insurance plans, which can significantly offset the cost. Our team at Luxe Dental in Lauderhill will gladly help you navigate your insurance benefits to ensure you receive the best possible care at the most affordable price.
If you’re considering dental bonding and want to know more about the procedure and its cost, Luxe Dental is here for you. Our highly experienced dental professionals in Lauderhill, FL, are ready to answer all your questions and guide you through the process.
Unmasking the Tooth Truth: Do Teeth Whitening Products Steal Your Enamel’s Shine?Do you yearn for pearly whites but fear the lore of weakened enamel? You’re not alone! Dive into the tooth truth as we investigate – do teeth whitening products weaken your teeth? Prepare...
Unveiling the Truth: Is Getting Porcelain Veneers a Walk in the Park or a Date with Pain?Smiling Shouldn’t Hurt! Here’s the Real Deal on Getting Porcelain Veneers So, you’ve been dreaming of that Hollywood smile, eying those gleaming porcelain veneers that promise to...
Unmasking Misconceptions: 5 Myths About Porcelain Veneers Debunked by Dr. Wilde, Your Dentist in LauderhillThe world of cosmetic dentistry can often be shrouded in misinformation and myths, especially when it comes to porcelain veneers. I'm Dr. Wilde, your trusted...